Thursday, 9 July 2015

Goal Posts

source
I wrote a new page titled "The Me I Aim to Be". It's not the step by step breakdown yet, these are just the main targets and how I'll know when I've reached them. According to many, many articles about goal setting the idea is to be S.M.A.R.T.


          • Specific
          • Measurable
          • Achievable
          • Relevant
          • Timely



Being the end goals I'm not really setting time constraints on these except that I'd like to hit all these within three years. The breakdowns of the little steps will have dates attached, for now these are the over arching goals:

  • Physically fit enough to run the future homestead
  • Eating healthy 
  • Financially responsible 
  • Socialy/mentaly healthy
One day I'll be doing handstands on the beach like the lady in the picture. Bit by bit... I'll get there.