Monday 27 July 2015

Challenge Time

I've started my very first 6-week challenge over on the NerdFitness forums.

Figured I'd start very simply:

  • Do my bodyweight training Mondays and Fridays (doing the thing is enough. no need to add yet)
  • Take a lunch to work 4/5 workdays so I'm not eating fries or such for lunch every day
  • Stick with the No-S Diet (no snacks, no sweets, no seconds, except sometimes on days starting with S)
  • Walk at least 30 minutes daily 


  • Doing pretty well so far. Did my bodyweight training, today's not a work day, haven't snacked, already got 20/30 min down so a nice stroll with Bard later will top that up.

    Been keeping track of my habits with HabitBull. It's a great little app and completely free if you only want to track 5 or fewer habits.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment